Reimagine Your Potential
Being Canon’s lightest Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera with EVF, EOS RP has a 26.2-megapixels CMOS sensor and shoot 4K UHD videos*. Dual Sensing IS made possible with RF mount technology and DIGIC 8 processor, providing up to five stops of shutter speed for still images.
Fleeting moments caught with 0.05secs AF time, low-light focus limit of EV -5, Eye Detection AF (Servo AF) and 4,779 selectable AF positions, powered by the Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology.
RF24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM provides up to 10x optical zoom while providing a wide-angle suitable for majestic landscape. This wide focal range enables you more creative freedom in your photography.
- 26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- 0.05 secs focusing time
- 4,779 selectable focus positions
- EV -5 focusing limit
- Eye Detection AF (One-Shot & Servo AF)
- Focus Bracketing
- Dual Sensing IS and Combination IS*Output in 4K(UHD) resolution through processing.
A new firmware (v1.3.0) will be available for download from 26 Sep 2019 onwards. The improvements:
1) Enhances Eye Detection AF for improved face and eye recognition at greater distances.
2) Improved AF performance helps the camera to focus on smaller subjects.
3) Reduced lag time between the actual AF and the AF frame display for images in the electronic viewfinder or on the LCD.A new firmware will be released end of October 2019 to include 24p (23.98fps) mode for video recording in 4K and Full HD resolutions.